ABOUT THAI MASSAGE
Traditional Thai Massage, also known as Ancient Massage or Thai Yoga Massage, dates back more than three hundred years in its present form, with its origins going back more than 5,000 years to ancient India and China. While Thai Massage combines elements of Ayeurvedic medicine, Visiting yoga and Chinese acupressure, it has evolved into a system that is entirely unique and is widely regarded as one of the best systems of therapeutic massage.
Benefits of Thai Massage
Like any form of massage, benefits increase with repeated treatments.
- Relief from stress and muscle tension
- Relief from aches and pains
- Improved circulation
- Detoxification of the internal organs
- Improved alignment
- Increased flexibilityand range of motion
- A general increase in energy
- Improved mood